Subject: [Leica] Shooting Tigers - New Delhi
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:21:18 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Jayanand Govindaraj and I met in Delhi for the first time - although
it was more like the meeting of old friends -
given the power of the LUG to introduce one another before meeting
face to face..
Here he is at Humayun's Tomb, the precursor to the Taj Mahal, where we
went for a tourist shoot during our only free afternoon in Delhi.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/TIGER/JayanandW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ykmvfcm

and here is a Moslem tourist taken inside the tomb which was built in
1565 - 1572 by the widow of the Emperor Humayun.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/TIGER/OldMoslemBW+copy.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yael5hn

Many thanks to all for their comments so far.
More to come - next the train trip from Delhi to Ranthambhore tiger
reserve.
C &C always welcome
Cheers
Howard