Subject: [Leica] New Digital (?) Rangefinder Rumor
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:18:46 +0100

Zeiss Ikon and Nikon have said that they have abandoned the idea of a
digital rangefinder since it could not be made in profitable quantity, from
which I guess they would have had to be more expensive than a M9. Canon
probably came to the same conclusion, since the body they sell as a
loss-leader to improve their image is the EOS 1Ds series, and they are more
expensive than a M9 already.
Frank