Subject: [Leica] Staten Island, the gem of New York
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:39:36 -0400

Oh Larry.
I lived on SI from 1980 - 1982. I have a son living there now, god help him.

Larry, where your folks had a place? It's the largest landfill on earth now.
It's a landfill so big it can be seen from outer space with the naked eye,
apparently.

And I mean, that's just the beginning.

Nowadays all you can say is it's ugly it's crass it's nasty it has a high
cancer rate and it votes strictly Republican.  If you mixed Margaret
Thatcher, Tony Danza and the alien from the first Cameron Alien movie, you'd
have a typical 21st century Staten Islander.

VP