Subject: [Leica] Staten Island, the gem of New York
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:47:02 -0700

Come on, the Freshkill Mountain isn't so bad. You just close the window and
put on recirc and drive as fast as possible!

I biked down to the Island when I was in HS (Stuyvesant '80). It was quite
beautiful then. I couldn't believe all those green just miles from the Caves
of Steel.

Geographically, SI is closer to NJ anyway. They should just give it back,
but keep the Statue of Liberty of course :-) (apology to my two brothers who
live in NJ)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>