Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds Panasonic GF-1
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:00:37 +0200

I have not tried it at 1600 but 800 is fine. That salesman should go back to
washing machines.

I am totally in love with the 20mm pancake, although I do shoot my 90mm
Elmarit when I need the long reach.

Overall the GF-1 plays exactly the same role in my photography as the CL did
during my film days--a nice little camera that is perhaps not quite as good
as the main Leica M but still very very good and fun to use.

Nathan