Subject: [Leica] German angst
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 10:49:41 -0700

funny how that works...
in the sixties I worked at University  California  Berkeley...never
met anyone who voted for Reagan to be Governor  of California..
in spite of that he won convincingly,
Steve

Steve --
In the sixties, I went to Antioch College, known then as the Berkeley
of the Midwest (Our required reading as entering freshmen in 1965 was
"The Berkeley Student Revolt"). I suspect those radical college
communities were ineligible to vote for Reagan or anyone else, since
the people in both places were obviously from the moon.
Gary Todoroff
Antioch, BS Chemistry 1970

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] German angst)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] German angst)