Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Rebirth Delta MS images - M9 and Noctilux
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:35:51 +1000

Chris, FWIW just go to manual lens detection and you can select either of
the old Noctis if you want to see what it is like coded. I suspect that you
woudln't see much difference owing to their unique characteristics. Seems
like your lens might suit your style very well if you end up getting the M9.

My hat is still off to everyone who can use those lenses effectively and
focus accurately at those apertures. That's Tina territory.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman