Subject: [Leica] Solms
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 16:02:31 -0700

Thanks Craig and Geoff for the correction. "Albert" was my friend in
Bavaria (whom I may have called "Ralph" while there!) BOTH great guys!

Not sure what the URL link problem is - my site was redesigned awhile
back and has not had the best stability ever since. Did anybody get
to the page alright? Thanks!
Gary