Subject: [Leica] Another go with the 21 lux.
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 20:09:53 -0400

In my feeble halting efforts at learning how I might take even a marginally
serious photograph I'm finding that the wide angle lens turned vertically is
an instrument all its own and a very powerful one.

I was mystified when writing about Gene Smith why so many of his images are
vertical. Recently I'm less mystified.

Vince