Subject: [Leica] Berlin
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:14:49 +1000

Greg, if you would like to have some more room than in a hotel, then
the apartment on the Ku'damm where we stayed was superb. That is with
kitchenette, spacious bathroom. living room etc. Wonderul people too. I'll
dig out some details and get them to you off-list.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman