Subject: [Leica] Why Micro-4-3rds?
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:23:22 -0400

You can't make a m4/3 believer out of Rabs. I was raised Roman Catholic and
saying that to Rabs is like saying to me hey, come to one of these Unitarian
meetings, sit on a straight-back chair, discuss ethical points of view, have
some tea, and we might just get you interested!  To which I say, "Oh no baby
I need the blood coming out of the hands and feet and ribcage. Otherwise I
could be home watching football."

On the camera front I can see both points of view being too poor for any
other digital means of shooting my best lenses and taking GREAT pleasure in
how good some of my G1 pictures look at 100 and 200 percent -- but I agree
with Mark that if I had an M8 or an M9 I wouldn't mess with nothing else.
Except maybe a full frame dslr like the D700 or the Sony A850 or the Canon
5D Mark II, the latter two easily mounting Leica R lenses...

Yeah that would be sweet. Not quite as good as, you know, eternal salvation
-- but close, damn close.