Subject: [Leica] friday flowers sonc
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:05:09 -0500

There are so many to choose from, but as is my custom, this week I devote to
a wild flower that grows in my yard.

It is the lowly spiderwort.  I think it is really pretty; it certainly ls
persistent.  You'll find it in various colors, even in my yard it varies
from deep purple to light blue to pink.   Another interesting bit about it
is that when you break the stem, it releases a great volume of what I guess
you would call it sap.   Therefore, another name for this sweet little
flower is "Cow Slobber."   ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/friday_april_16_2010.htm

--
Regards,