Subject: [Leica] For Sale (free actually!) Leica Fotografie back issues
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:53:45 -0700

I have a bankers box full of old issues of the Leica Fotografie
magazine from the 70's or so.  Some are in fancy binders, others are
loose.

I was gifted them by Jim Brick.  I've worked my way through what I can
and would like to pass them onto to another reader.  If I can't find
them a home they'll be heading to recycling.

The box weighs about 50 lbs, so shippings not really an option (but
you can try to convince me).

The box currently resides in Oakland, CA.

Contact me if you're interested.

g.

Replies: Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] For Sale (free actually!) Leica Fotografie back issues)