Subject: [Leica] Macro-Elmar 90/4: comments
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:09:34 +1000

I have it, although without the close up attachment currently. The bare lens
focuses more closely than the Elmarit M 90 for example. With the close up
attachment it focuses down to about half a metre.
To my mind it is a superb portrait lens for female subjects and a very
useful compact lens for travel as well. Anyone got a close up attachment
they will sell me?
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/123125360
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/122535441
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/123125361