Subject: [Leica] Monday!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:27:08 +1000

Said perfectly by George! Thank goodness noone was badly hurt at least.
Sorry to go a little off topic but can you keep us informed on the Drobo
when it is resolved?
I remember that you told us about power issues with your DROBO previously
and I was now close to ordering the new NAS version, now not so much!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman