Subject: [Leica] Drobo
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

Just to chime in a bit here.?I have a?Drobo also with 4x1TB drives. I've had
power outages and other "events" that have caused all the lights to blink
red. I have about 1.6TB out of?an available 3.4TB of data.
When the lights blink red and it's working, basically what it's doing is
rebuilding. This has taken up to 2 full days for me.. You can access your
files during that time, but writing new files is not recommended.
So my guess (and hope) is that when all is?said and done, Tina will have
full access to her Drobo with no lost data. I think that for the non-techies
it's one of the most cost efficient and reliable systems available...?
Best of luck, Tina.
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA