Subject: [Leica] Return to photography
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 13:11:48 -0500

Welcome and kudos to you for going reentering the club with the M9 at
87.

Completed auctions of M6 TTL, on the auction site,
show a wide range of actual selling prices:
from $1,350  to $2,500, depending on whether .85, .58, .72 finders,
as well as condition;
as well as more than a few not selling at all within that range.
The M6 TTL market appears very erratic at the moment.

You could expect to get offers of $600 - $900 from stores and dealers
(they usually pay roughly half the market value)
depending on whether you were looking for cash or trade.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com