Subject: [Leica] Return to photography
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:29:12 +0200

Congratulations Herb for your return to photography, enjoy it and I
hope you show us some of your shots. Concerning your M6TTL I agree
with the George's comments, I have not sold mine I was asking 1549
Euro because the viewfinder was upgraded in Solms to the MP VF, the
stores was offering just 900 Euro.

Normally, actual offers on e-bay are on the range $1100 - $1600:

recently sold for 1100 Euro:
http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200470200181&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:ES:1123#

Regards
Lluis
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

El 08/05/2010, a las 19:52, Herbert Kanner escribi?: