Subject: [Leica] Electoral Reform protesters snaps
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:04:57 +0100

There are plenty of unfair electoral systems. Proportional representation
usually results in a weak government, and frequent elections, since the
coalitions never agree over -all- the important issues.
This hung parliament will lead to elections well before the parliament is
over. If we go to PR this will become the norm.
Which may be OK, the importance of government is exaggerated IMHO.
Frank