Subject: [Leica] Can anyone read a Mac formatted 1GB Iomega Jazz disk?
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 16:08:39 -0700

I have some high-end scans (from Calypso, down in the south Bay) on a
1GB Mac formatted Iomega Jazz disk.  I'm *almost* certain that I long
ago copied them into my archives and that I can safely trash the disk,
but the nagging doubts are killing me.

Is there anyone out there with a Jazz drive on a Mac?  I'd be happy to
mail you the disk, a blank DVD/CD, a return mailer, and a boatload of
positive karma if you could toss the bits onto a more modern media.

Failing that, I do still have a jazz drive and will go looking for
a scsi connected Mac.

Thanks,

g.

Replies: Reply from os.penguin at gmail.com (Forrest Herr) ([Leica] Can anyone read a Mac formatted 1GB Iomega Jazz disk?)