Subject: [Leica] IMG: New M9 Macro Elmar Sample
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:41:16 -0700

This is pretty outstanding from a RF camera.....  Did you use the rear
screen + tripod to help as opposed to the straight RF/VF and hand held only?

I have used the Contax RF items that are similar rather extensively, and was
very frustrated by them... both for VF accuracy and focus inaccuracy.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Some folks requested more photos from my new Macro Elmar 90 on the M9.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: New M9 Macro Elmar Sample)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] IMG: M8 for infrared)