Subject: [Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 20:24:43 +0200

I was at a birthday party today and shot a lot ...

Back home I find that one of the SD cards I used is silent, both

- in the camera (the screen displayed the jpegs alright this
afternoon, and won't right now),
- and on the computers (I've tried to read it on the Imac and on the
PC).

The only info I managed to get is that the card is 1.99GB,
and that 1.09 GB is currently used
so the data must be there
I suspect  a FAT problem, but I am no expert at all.

Do you know of a (freshman-friendly) recovery programme that would
work well on either the I-mac (10.5.8) or the PC (XP Pro)

Thanks in anticipation.

Philippe, whose next cam will have a double slot ...

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IT expert HELP needed - mute SD card ...)