Subject: [Leica] M9 LCD Screen Scratching
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:39:55 -0400

+2

Giotto is nice, and only adheres on the edges, so it is removable and
the position can be adjusted.  Furthermore,  you don't get those
horrible air / hair bubbles like you do on those flexible protectors.

-rei

Message from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] M9 LCD Screen Scratching)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9 LCD Screen Scratching)