Subject: [Leica] IMG: Miyazaki weekend walk
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:42:01 -0400

These are very charming images.

My mother who was born in Osaka before the War, always talked about the
charms of the western part of Japan as opposed to what she saw as the
vulgarity of Tokyo.  Having lived here in the USA my whole life, I don't
have an opinion, other than to say your images seem to capture glimpses
of the vision she expressed to me.

-rei