Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Shattered M8 sensor glass update (780 Euros) + soft focus confusion
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 05:24:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

My opinion......

WRONG!!!!  You are introducing another set of variables... the scanner
optics, mechanics, and processing.  go get a loupe and look directly at the
film.  If you do not have a loupe, use a lens... just use it backwards with
the front of the lens closer to the film.  You will be able to evaluate
focus.

Frank Filippone