Subject: [Leica] WTB: Your D-mount lenses
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:24:43 -0400

I'm looking for a "fast", wide D-mount lens. Between 4-7mm if fixed
focal length. If zoom, then wider than 7mm out to maybe 30mm. Faster
than f/2 is preferred.
I've got a crappy digital camera that needs some treatment with the
dremel tool and a new manual focus / manual aperture lens.

Since this is going on a VERY cheap plastic camera, I don't want to be
putting a 75mm f/1.4 on it. Definitely looking to stay under $50 for
this project.

Thanks all!
Phil Forrest

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 28/5/2010: NYC love)