Subject: [Leica] Gold but not in a Fort Knox way
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 23:48:19 +0100

<red735i at earthlink.net> wrote

> When they wish to impart a certiain sweet and flavorful taste and aroma,
> they usually the wineries buy in the used whiskey barrels.

Ye gods, what are the names of these god forsaken places? I'll make notes
and ensure that I don't buy any wine barrelled in whiskey barrels.

Now, whiskey barrelled in wine barrels, I am more than willing to drink. In
fact, I do that a lot as much of my favourite Irish whiskey is matured in
old wine barrels before being bottled.

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2006/03/05/story12231.asp

Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Gold but not in a Fort Knox way)