Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:58:46 -0400

The money isn't that big of a deal (although what's that old saying
about a penny saved?). But something just doesn't seem right to me that
if you have a coupon\certificate or whatever for an application and a
newer version of that application becomes available before you've
exercised your coupon, and that new version is roughly the same price as
the prior version which the coupon is good for, then you ought to be
able to get the newer version with the coupon. Or that if you already
have the software then the certificate/promotion should at least be good
for an upgrade.

I guess it depends on the compensatory arrangement between Adobe and
Leica. But you'd think they could have anticipated this as being an
issue. There are also many old sayings regarding how companies should
treat customers in order to be successful. Perhaps we're getting away
from those old sayings, too.