Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:53:54 -0400

Frank,

Like you, a viewfinder is an essential option for me. I just can't warm
up to composing on an LCD. There are times, such as in bright light,
where it's nearly impossible to use an LCD. Even the GF-1 EVF is
adequate. It's no barn burner in terms of resolution, but that hasn't
been an issue for me.

If I didn't already own a GF-1 I think I'd have a tough time choosing
between the GF-1 and the E-P2. Having owned the GF-1 for months now, I
can't say there's anything that I really dislike about it. OK, maybe
image quality compared to a D700. But again the GF-1 IQ is plenty
adequate most of the time. It's a huge step up compared to digital P&S
cameras I've owned that were roughly the same size.

Dave R