Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:08:32 +0200

David,

the Leica website actually says that the voucher is good for the latest
version - I gather that Adobe is causing problems.

I quote:

The software is a free download for LEICA M9 customers, to guarantee
that the most current version is always available.

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Lightroom 3)