Subject: [Leica] R mount lenses on Micro Four Thirds
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 06:10:51 +0100

PMFJI,
I tried a E-P1 for a month, but could not get used to having no viewfinder.
I did not like it anywhere near as much as the Panasonic G1, or GH1.
If you already have Olympus 4/3 lenses the E-P1 auto-focusses them slowly on
the adapter, whereas on the Panasonic they are manual focus.
I did not check whether the anti-shake was particularly effective though.
The E-P2 fixes the viewfinder problem, but is pricey.
cheers,
Frank D.