Subject: [Leica] FS: R lenses, Tripod, more price reductions
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:27:43 -0400

I hate to sell these lenses but I need the cash!  Help me in my quest to
become a one-lens photographer.

FS: 90mm Summicron-R, significant finish wear, clean glass, works great,
was 2-cam converted to 3-cam by E. Leitz NY in about 1980.  Includes
54mm-to-55mm filter step-up ring, Leica rear cap, generic front cap.  Was
$425, now $395.

35mm Elmarit-R, E55, 3-cam (the good one).  Light-to-moderate signs of use,
red bump missing, glass and mechanical stuff perfect, original caps.  Was
$375, now $350.

Leitz Circular polarizer E60, well-used, dented filter threads $65

(selling for a friend)
FS: Manfrotto 190XDB light tripod, used once, looks unused.  Add your
tripod head.  Was $50, now $45.

(selling for a friend)
FS: battery and 110-volt charger for Leica V-Lux.  Was $25, now $20.

All prices in US$; shipping cost is additional.  Please respond off-list to
wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com