Subject: [Leica] Trying to find information on the Leica R 15mm f3.5 lens ?
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (weiljr)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:38:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Vick,
 I got decent results from this lens. The biggest drawback was flare. I lost
more images than I wanted because there was a light source just outside the
frame that showed up in a less than pleasant manner.
Other than that, I don't have a complaint about it.
Erwin has this lens written up in his Lens Compendium. Considering the cost
of this vs the 2.8, it is definitely something to consider.
I thought Erwin mentioned in his write up that Dr. Grant used this lens to
excellent effect.
Joe