Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:03:59 -0400

> The attached link is to images created with the 21mm f/1.4, I was shooting
> with it on an M9 and the combination was very comfortable.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2042543&id=1299410154&l=d4c64a728f
>
> Wayne

When I use ultra wides I crop like crazy.
And part of this or most of it is the digital workflo vs. the film workflo.
All these pictures are way way loose. The vast majority of them look like
they were shot with a guy with a 21mm lens on the camera and a 35mm
viewfinder in the shoe. Your subjects are just one of many specs.
Far far away.
The use of ultrawides is not easy. They take more then two steps away and
they're gone. A spec.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner