Subject: [Leica] Altered Photo
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:56:23 -0400

Wherever the deep-pockets say.  I have to agree that removing a
person of some significance from the frame solely for aesthetic
reasons is just wrong.  I think blurring and burning him down a bit
would have sufficed and not got the guy into trouble.  The wholesale
elimination, the removal from existence, the complete denial of  the
caddy's moment is unjust IMHO.  Where to draw the line?  Always draw
the line at justice.

Chris