Subject: [Leica] Altered Photo Ric and reality
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:12:30 -0400

I would re frame the argument as one of justice for the individuals
denial of existence in that moment of time rather then an alteration
of reality.  I think we all agree that reality doesn't have a fixed
existence but people do.  One can't have a phoney concept of reality
unless reality can be shown to be a predicate function. In the film
Platoon when the bad guy said, "I am reality",  we can't take him to
be anything but a psychopath.  So, using an argument about reality
isn't appropriate, rather there is a fundamental injustice be
committed to those eliminated from the moment, an existential homocide.