Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:29:47 -0400

We wouldn't have a way to accurately index the film for rewinding then
winding on. There would be too much risk of double exposure as well.
I'd feel comfortable doing that if we were all shooting Hexar AF or
Hexar RF cameras since they optically detect the sprocket holes, but
with a film M there would be way too much waste.

Phil Forrest