Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB: Cosina 12mm, 15mm M mount?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:49:36 -0500

The 15mm C/V is a nice lens on an M8, but you always have a cyan fringe to
contend with.   No problem if you are shooting in BW mode, or cropping   You
can generally deal with it in software too.  I have the M version of the CV
15 as I hated sticking the ir filter on with tape, and well, it is a nicer
build lens...  looks more like a lens you want on your Leica.
The ltm is the same formula, but is not cammed, so if you are into focusing
your close up stuff, you just guess.

Go to the bottom of this page:  http://www.cameraquest.com/voigt_15m.htm