Subject: [Leica] This just now on HULU
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:12:25 -0400

It begins in 1993 in Bosnia. He's shooting an F3 with what is
either a 55mm Micro Nikkor or possibly just a regular 50mm with a
few filters on the front. The other chrome body is something like an
FM/FE I can't tell what lens he's got on it.

When he gets to Russia later he has a Leica M6 possibly with what I
think is a 35 'cron.

Phil Forrest

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] This just now on HULU)