Subject: [Leica] More on "last roll of Kodachrome"
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:30:27 +0100

Michael, that date might need to be revised. The paper slip which came with
my box of K-64 slides a couple of weeks back says:

"Kodak will continue to accept prepaid films for processing _until November
30, 2010_. Please ensure that you send in any remaining KODACHROME Color
Slide Films well before the deadline, to ensure they can be processed."