Subject: [Leica] Digital point and shoot
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:54:36 -0700

Except that Gerry and the many others have made it clear that price and
camera size are a concern. It is easy to say bigger is better, but sometimes
Leica is just not in the card. Gerry clearly says he can afford ~$600.
Unless someone is giving Gerry money to buy the better camera, then yes,
Nathan is right, the answer gets tiring. If anyone is in that generous mood,
I'd like a newer car to replace my 20 years old Camry. A 2000 Camry would do
nicely. Thank you. :-)

If someone wants to justify buying a M9 vs. I don't know, Nikon D300, and
can afford to do so, then the answer makes sense. If the price is a
non-starter, then it doesn't matter at all.