Subject: [Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 01:53:40 -0700

So you are saying I need a spot meter :-)?

--

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?)
Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Rating Kodachrome K64 at what ISO?)