Subject: [Leica] 2500 iso now rant
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:34:13 +0930

I understand, but I always look for improvement.  And I'm not
"thrashing" Leica either.

I'm at an unfortunate point where my time costs more than any other
consideration.  Any time I dedicate to photography is because I really
want to.  I've worked out that per shot, to the final frame, film and
digital takes me about the same time.  Working with film is
comparatively cheap *for me*, and I prefer my results from it, so I
stick with it [mostly].  I'm not arguing, I'm just telling you what I
would think if it were my shot.

I hope the kitties are well.

Marty

Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] 2500 iso now rant)