Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:24:51 -0400

I'm giving a seminar for Leica on Cape Cod in October about how to pay for
your M9 with your M9.  I've certainly paid for mine several times over.  You
might want to sign up ;-)

http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar/seminardetails.htm

<http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar/seminardetails.htm>Tina

PS:  It won't be with Fine Art, though!

I'm a fulltime graduate student. I can't afford an M9 even with a discount,

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Used M9 prices)