Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:11:54 -0400

Chris -  I'm so sorry for your situation.  I know you are doing the best you
can for your son.  Making money with the M9, however, has nothing to do with
where you live. I live in York, South Carolina!!  Think Stock and Internet.
 You can do it, easily.  You don't need my seminar, just buy the book "Sell
and Resell Your Photos"  by Rohn Engh.  Or even borrow it from the library.
 He will tell you everything you need to know about beginning to sell stock
photos.  Today, you can live in Timbuktu and still sell photos as long as
you have an internet connection.  You can pay for an M9 in less than a year.
 The more you sell, the more you will know about what sells.  You can do
this on the side, apart from your art work.  Wedding and portrait are not
the easiest by any stretch of the imagination.  Just stay away from
microstock or royalty free stock!

Good luck!

Tina

because the demand for it is universal. Anyway, I am supporting myself and a