Subject: [Leica] Searching -- Critiquing!
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:19:07 -0500

  The first photo seminar I attended was "Master Class in B&W
Photography", taught by Cole Weston.  I thought that would be a pretty
good way to get started.  The prints I took were so bad...Cole was a
true gentleman and teacher, and took time to point out to me what
everyone else in the group probably knew already.  The LUG seems a lot
like that to me.  Others might have said screw it, you're hopeless (like
the time I decided I could learn how to sing).

Regards,

Ken Carney

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Searching -- Critiquing!)