Subject: [Leica] New photos
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:46:08 -0500 (CDT)

Mark,

Thanks, I use PSE and am not the greatest with manipulating the controls for
b&w, but I will see what I can do.  I have not yet made the switch to LR,
and am still looking at it and Aperture 3, as PSE is not the easiest to work
with at times.  I will go back and see what I can do to improve these as you
suggested.

Cheers,
Gene