Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:16:37 -0400

I don't wear my backpack walking around cities, but I can't imagine climbing
mountains in Honduras and Guatemala without it!!  I also can't imagine
hiking down the Grand Canyon or up the Sierra Nevada with a shoulder bag!  A
backpack is the only way to carry equipment while hiking or mountain
climbing.  I need both hands to use my hiking sticks.  With a backpack on my
back and a camera around my neck, everything is balanced and I'm not likely
to fall off the side of the mountain!

Tina