Subject: [Leica] Anyone using Drobo
From: alal at poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:11:55 -0400

Thanks for the reply Tina. Sounds good so far. Which model Drobo do you
have?

 One point is not clear. How do you back up multiple TB of data from the
Drobo to another HD? I assume you will need several HDs to do this?

Also, can you comment on the Drobo's speed? My current media server, an HP
Media Vault, is very slow even with an ethernet connection.