Subject: [Leica] Anyone using Drobo
From: alal at poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:53:45 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of a new NAS box.  Looking at NAS boxes on the market the Drobo
looks very interesting. Have any list members used the Drobo? If so, please
comment, pro or con.

Suggestions for other NAS boxes are welcome too. Ease of use, data security
and easy back ups are the main criteria. Price (within reason), appearance,
noise levels, OS, etc are not so important. I am not averse to a DIY
solution.

Thanks in advance.

Akhil

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Anyone using Drobo)